Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away....

Well, all its done the past 2 days now is rain! So needless to say we are stuck indoors looking for entertainment. The girls are handling it better than I am though. And who doesn't like sleeping in the rain... who doesn't sleep better in the rain... with the pitter patter on the roof.... and the dripping outside the window.... I'll let you take one guess!!! Actually I guess that should be 2 guesses!! You got it- MY DAUGHTERS!!!!!

A couple of weeks ago Emma started to babble "Da da da" at lunch one day while we were at lunch with daddy. And then the following week Bella started babbling it as well. Of course they say Da-da first!! Well, I think they actually know what they are saying. They no longer babble it aimlessly throughout the day- they only say it when he is around now. And this morning- guess what Emma said as Bella attacked her for her pacifier??? MAMA!!!! YAY!!!!! Finally I am starting to get a little recognition around here! :)


Do you notice anything different about Emma in this picture? Doesn't she look happy? Can you tell what is different about our chunky monkey???

Her hair is laying down!!! Granted, its wet from taking a bath and the second it dried it went back to its usual craziness but I thought I would get a picture of what she would look like if she hadn't inherited my wild hair.

And the video below is of Emma playing with one of her toys. She goes around the play table and masters each toy individually until she can make it play music over and over again. Then she goes on to the next side of the table to learn the next thing. I was so proud of her- I thought it was so cool that she figured out how to do this and she usually even waits until it stops spinning to do it again. We have such smart babies!!


No comments: